miércoles, 27 de marzo de 2013

Nothing Personal



This is what's been keeping me busy for the last few months! Nothing Personal, a Gangster themed board-game by Tom Vasel and Steve Avery.
It's been a lot of work and a lot of fun, counting the game and the expansion, I've done over 50 gangsters (I don't think I've ever done so many of anything in my life).

I've had the chance to work with my old buddy Paco Rico and with Dann May, über-artist and art director at Game Salute!

I didn't have a chance to post about the kickstarter campaign for the game because I was busy painting my gangsters, but it was a great success, stretch goals and all. But now there's a new kickstarter to fund a Nothing Personal bicycle card deck with the game's artwork. With the maximum pledge (70$) you can get the original game, the expansion and the bicycle deck, nice deal!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada